To Maximize Your Understanding
Financial education can begin even before becoming a client. We offer informative seminars that introduce our way of thinking and capabilities as a firm. These seminars are often presented alongside other local financial advisors.
We cover a variety of financial topics during our discussions but the topic of Social Security planning and claiming strategies draws strong interest among those focused on retirement.
Questions Typically Asked Include:
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How much can I expect to receive and how can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on during retirement?
- How do spousal benefits work?
- What are survivor benefits?
- How can I minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
Interested in learning more about our upcoming educational seminars?